Incarnated History and Colored Genealogy of Ardalan Family
From 900 B.C. up to 2103 A.D.
Specifications of the Tree
This tree is the result of 12 years of research and collections of more than 7350 names of family members inside and outside the Country, and study of old trees which consisted mostly in several vertical lines with tens of names of only men? and drawing of a new design able to spread the information over the limited surface of the tree, as well as penmanship and painting with oil color. In this tree, the history of Ardalan family as mentioned in books is painted in the form of a natural tree and with the beauty of a painting for installation in house, so that it may attract young people and show them their background and identity. It has gifted them a haversack of history.
– The landscape seen as the background of the tree is Hassan-abad Mountain in Sanandaj on the summit of which there was Ardalan Fortress sometimes in the past, and at present, after the elapse of 8 centuries its ruins still demonstrate its ancient greatness. The location of these ruins on the summit of this mountain is shown in the tree.
– For the purpose of spreading the names and data over the surface of the tree (vertically and horizontally), it is drawn as an old tree with 12 branches.
– Dimensions of the tree: 200 x 115 cm.
– Margins of the tree are divided into the numbers 1,2,3,4 and the letters A, B, C, D, E, F… and red dotted lines (vertical & horizontal) have divided the surface of the tree in squares where is written a number of names. Referring to the table of names one can know in which square is written a specific name.
– Seven thousand three hundred and fifty (7350) names (men and women) in “ two white and yellow colors” in the size of the lineage tied together, have covered the surface of the tree, and though connection with the 12 main branches which are also linked together, show more than 93 generations or lineal descendents of history during 2900 years. In other words a tree of which the root goes down in the depths of the history.
– To identify Ardalan rulers and their sequence, each of Ardalan rulers is marked with a star (*) and the history of the ruling period, their titles and some pieces of information about them are written in front of their names. In addition, the list of their names is drawn up from No. 1 to 40 respectively on the left of the tree.
– All the names, titles and specifications together with necessary explanations are mentioned in a table in the book “Abstract of History of Kurds and Kurdistan” for guidance of interested person. Briefly, more than 30000 names, addresses, histories, points and landscapes with a new design are mixed together in a painting in order to visualize the history of this family in form of this tree from 900 B.C. to 2007 A.D.
– The period, from the year 900 B.C. (Media Tribes Union) to Ardeshir Sassanid (212 A.D.), and to then Baba Ardalan (1222 AD) (21 Centuries and
about 63 lineal descendents), due to being long and mention of the names of generations in history as well as shortage of room in the trunk and the root of the tree, has been mentioned briefly just enough to convey the purpose. From 1222 AD when Baba Ardalan attained the government of Kurdistan and his descendants governed subsequently until 1868 AD and until 1924 AD when the last Ardalan ruler by the name of Abbas Khan Ardalan (No. 40 of the tree) was imprisoned and under surveillance for life, and also up to the year 2007 AD which form 8 centuries are drawn on this tree in details which in certain cases include 30 lineal descendants which is matchless in the world in its kind.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.